Upcoming activities of FORDISMAN:
Conference "The challenge of global change: disturbance and risk in forest ecosystem management" in Narva, Estonia, 27-29 October 2016
- Assessing and incorporating risk into forest ecosystem management
- Climate change induces novel disturbance regimes
- Forest species selection for future
- Ecosystem legacies at forest disturbance management
- Forestry practices: salvage and retention, advance regeneration
- Timo Kuuluvainen, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Heli Peltola, East Finland University, Finland
- Rupert Seidl, Boku, Austria
- Anneli Poska, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
Provisionally we suggest to organize one full day for presentations and a poster session.
The excursion is planned to Primeval Forest of Poruni (Narva River West Bank).
Information on the venue, lodging and registration is following soon.